Boys dig curvalicious women. But the last thing you will want is to accentuate those lumps and bumps with disastrous dressing. Curves are indeed hot and for looking your best you need to flaunt then the right way by balancing out your proportions. Your main focus while shopping trendy clothes for plus size is to stock up your closet with apparel options which shall create an illusion of a trimmer silhouette and make eyes go up and down rather than sideways.
Enough said, let’s take a look at how you can earn top points with that bang-on style quotient which will flatter your curves and heighten your beauty.
- Clothes having a bigger size than yours can create a sloppy image whereas smaller sizes can increase your level of discomfort. Thus, it is of optimal importance to feel comfortable in whatever you are wearing as the same shall radiate as confidence in your body language.
- Fashion Moghuls swear by darker hues such as black for bringing in a magical slimming effect. But this shouldn’t keep back the plus sized divas from stepping outdoors draped in brightly coloured garments. As long as you can strike the right chord of harmony amongst the colour palette, you can be adventurous. If you are not much confident about donning colourful and trendy clothes for plus size, add in a pop of colour with some bold accessories.
- Opt for subtle patterns if you wish to keep your entire look very simple. Otherwise stick to vibrant hues if you wish to stand out from the crowd. Outfits which can strike a balance between solid and print can camouflage your problem areas by highlighting that sexy derrière. If you wish to draw attention towards your upper torso, then pair up a top having pretty patterns with a bottom apparel having solid colour.
- Light weight fabrics having a fluid pattern can showcase the best features of your body. Clingy materials should be avoided at all cost. Also, keep your fabric options while purchasing trendy clothes for plus size limited to cotton, jersey or chiffon materials which will skim your body rather than hugging it.
- Trims, embellishments, fringes, appliques, pleats, layers and similar details can beautifully highlight your best features such as covetable bosom or sexy neckline. But having too much detailing in the trendy clothes for plus size can end up cluttering your whole look. The secret lies in striking the right balance between simplicity and vivacity.
- Plunging necklines and short hemlines in trendy clothes for plus size never fail to create that full-figure magic. They might come off as a bit tacky as per conservative standards but can be paired up with a sweater or jacket to add to your modesty.
You can create curves in the right places for either heightening or diluting body parts by wearing clothes according to your body shape. You can look taller and leaner by downplaying prominent areas of body and creating an image of an hourglass body shape. At the end, don’t forget to spice up your whole look with high heels which can add a slimming effect not only to your legs but body as a whole.